Add a bit of sunshine to your living room! Make a handmade pleated boxes pillow and pillow form that is the perfect size to accent a chair. Cover is a simple envelope-back style, and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- 8 assorted fabric strips, 2” wide and 12” long.
- ½ yard of solid background fabric
- ½ yard of inexpensive muslin fabric, like an upcycled sheet
- 8-10 oz. synthetic fiber fill
- Rotary cutter, acrylic ruler and cutting mat
- Thread, sewing pins and iron
Hi, I'm Lindsay Conner, an editor, writer and crafter based in Indianapolis. After college, I started sewing stuffed toys, quilts and custom creations for friends and family--some from patterns, others from scratch. I blog at LindsaySews.com and love creating tutorials and patterns for colorful, modern quilts. In my free time, I love to travel with my husband Matt and scavenge the racks of Target for good deals. I also do a lot of freelance writing and I love to hear other people's stories and write about them. For tips on running your handmade business, even more tutorials and weekly giveaways, stop by my blog CraftBuds.com.