These wise and friendly owls make great friends for both children and adults alike. They can be used as a soft toy, bed cushion, couch cushion, to sit on a shelf in your kitchen, as an ornament to co-ordinate with your existing home decor or anything else you can think of!
These owls also make perfect gifts - for baby shower, children's birthdays, mother's day, just to name a few.
• Detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and lots of colour photographs.
• A list of materials required.
• Full size pattern pieces printable on A4 / letter size paper. The pattern pieces will require joining.
• Two sizes: small owl (22cm high) and large owl (33cm high). The pattern can also be enlarged/reduced to make an owl in a different size if desired.
• Email support if you need any help.
I have set the skill level as intermediate, however, as the instructions are very thorough, many beginner sewers have achieved success with this pattern.
Hi, I’m Anthea. I'm a mother, wife, pattern designer, and sewer among many other things! I have been creative and crafting for as long as I can remember. As a child I made my own Barbie doll clothes and dolls house furnishings, and since then have honed my skills through years of experience at the sewing machine, sewing clothing for myself and my children and items for the home. I design a range of fresh and fun patterns including children’s clothing, soft toys, bags, appliqué designs and anything else that takes my fancy! My patterns are easy to follow and include detailed step-by-step instructions, which are backed up by photographs, making them achievable for even the beginner sewer.