This pattern includes detailed instructions, pictures, and diagrams to make this festive tree pillow and table runner.
Materials Needed for Pillow Cover:
- 12 x 16" pillow form
- 1/2 yard neutral fabric
- Assorted fabric scraps for applique
- 1 yd (20" wide) HeatnBond Non-Woven Fusible Feather Weight Interfacing
- 1 pkg HeatnBond Lite Iron-on Adhesive
- 5 feet large ball-fringe trim
Materials Needed for Table Runner:
- 1 yard neutral fabric
- Assorted fabric scraps
- 20 x 40" Fairfield's Fusi-Boo Fusible Fiber Batting
- Pinking shears
- 1 Therm O Web Super Stik Permanent Glue Stick
- 1 pkg Therm O Web PeelnStick Ruler Tape
- 1 fat quarter binding fabric
Fabrics used are "Ruby" by Bonnie & Camille for Moda
I would like to thank my mom for my crazy addiction to fabric and quilts. Addictions of this magnitude tend to be familial, and boy have I been predisposed!
Check out my blog where you can see my latest creations!